Yesterday was my last session- driving on the interstate!!! I was all worried about it, but my teacher didn't force me to drive on the interstate at all. She let me try getting on it a few times, but we got right back off as soon as I wanted to. That made me feel so much better. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. After a while she asked me if I wanted to drive over the Mississippi bridge. I was surprised that she asked me that, but I said that I would like to.. So I did. It was so much fun; I'm so happy that I did it. Most people think that that would have been the hardest part, but for me, the hardest part was when she had me go down by LSU. Curves, pedestrians, bicycles, and college students looking at me like a was a freak. But I lived. That day was actually a great experience, which is what I prayed for right before I left that day. Thank you, God.
*vicTORIa*
Friday, November 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
yeah going by LSU was the WORST part for me on the driving. for one cause i had no clue where i was going and two all those pedestrians that have the right of way in the middle of the street.
yeah, it stunk.
I didn't have to go by LSU, and I was actually looking forward to driving on the interstate because I get to drive fast, but when I was driving it was traffic time and all I did was sit there lol
i was mortified. lol. but it wasn't so bad.
Post a Comment